An experienced Management Consultant, Investor Advisor, Brand and Channel Developer with a proven track record of:
– successful entrepreneurship in multi-cultural corporate environments and SME businesses,
– providing high-level strategic leadership to consistently improve business performance,
– successful execution of trade marketing, brand development, and launch strategies.
Strong leadership experience in building cohesive teams around clearly defined objectives, and using performance reviews and skills gap analysis in planning training to meet both functional and individual goals.
Financially aware and commercially astute; skilled in building brand plans and budgets, managing overheads and allocating resources to meet business growth plans.
Experienced in creating competitive advantage through relationship building, strategic alliances with Government and global businesses; and marketing and brand strategy including:
• Brand equity management for global, regional and leading local brands across Africa
• Development of Trade Marketing and Channel strategies for developing and low-income economies.
• Formulation of customer loyalty strategies to create sustained value
• Knowledge of the Ghanaian and Francophone African FMCG markets